What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It's not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, a spam, a spyware, or a pop-up window opener.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store is of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Chrome and try to browse the same website with Firefox, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: These are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your Lula Playa S.L. account.
Customization: Cookies help remember which people or websites you've interacted with, so we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as preferred language and privacy settings.
Security: Cookies are used to avoid security risks. Mainly to detect when someone is trying to hack into your Lula Playa S.L. account.
2.Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. The user can consult here ( https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es ) the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies may be stored on your browser while you are browsing
www.floridabeach.com e.g. when you use the www.floridabeach.com share
button on a social network.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only remove, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the ones associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome ( https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es&answer=95647#topic=7438008 )
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari ( https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 )
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies )
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox ( https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we )
More information on cookies You
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or plug-ins to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow