In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the general information data of this website:
Responsible: Lula Playa S.L.
Address: C/ Ibiza 1, bajo dcha. 28009. Madrid.
Telephone and e-mail contact:
General conditions of use of the website
- Website Users
Access to the Website confers the condition of user on those who access it, accepting from that very moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions.
The use of certain services offered on this Website will also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be understood to have been accepted by the mere use of such services.
Users are authorised to view, print and partially download the content of the Website only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- That it is done with the exclusive intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the contents related to the Website are modified.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the website is used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
Both the access to the website and the unconscious use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person making such use.
Lula Playa S.L. will not be responsible under any circumstances for the use that users may make of the Website or its contents, nor for any damages that may arise from it.
- Operation and availability of the website
Lula Playa S.L. reserves the right to modify and update the information contained on the Website, its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access, at any time and without prior notice.
Lula Playa S.L. is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user's computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Website;
- A browser malfunction;
- The use of non-updated versions.
Lula Playa S.L. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Website introduced by third parties unrelated to Lula Playa S.L. that could produce alterations in the physical or logical systems of users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. Consequently, Lula Playa S.L. will not be responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from the presence of such viruses or elements.
Lula Playa S.L. uses various measures to protect its Website against computer attacks from third parties. However, Lula Playa S.L. does not guarantee that unauthorised third parties will be able to access the type of use of the Website that the user makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Consequently, Lula Playa S.L. will in no case be responsible for any damages that may arise from such unauthorised access.
Lula Playa S.L. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Website or its content, nor that it will be updated. Lula Playa S.L. will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make this impossible or difficult to carry out and as soon as it is aware of errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the content, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the content.
Lula Playa S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website or any of its contents at any time and without prior notice.
- Contents and quality of service
Lula Playa S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the content of the links on the Website, provided that they are unrelated to it.
In the event that any user, client or third party considers the content or services provided by the linked pages to be illegal or to injure the property or rights of the user, client or third party liable for compensation, and in particular
- Activities or contents that could be considered criminal according to Spanish criminal law.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defence.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and children.
... You may inform Lula Playa S.L., however, the receipt of this communication does not imply recognition for the purposes of the responsibility provided for in Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Lula Playa S.L. is not responsible for the lack of usefulness or suitability for a specific use of the present Website. Neither is it responsible for any damages and/or harm that the user may suffer due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance, as well as errors or omissions in the content of this Website, although it does undertake to periodically verify and monitor its content and information.
All third party links to the Website must be to its home page. "Deep links", "framing" and any other use of the Website's content in favour of unauthorised third parties are expressly prohibited.
Through this Website the user will be able to access third party Websites. The presence of such links is merely informative, not constituting in any case an invitation to purchase products or services offered on the destination Website. The user will access the content under his own responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
Lula Playa S.L. is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages caused by the access to such links.
In the event that Lula Playa S.L. has effective knowledge that the information or activity to which it refers from these links is illicit or constitutes a crime or may harm the property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to remove or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible.
- Intellectual and industrial property
Lula Playa S.L. is the owner of the texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various software elements of this Website, as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights relating to the content included therein.
Access to this website does not grant the user any rights or title to the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
For the purposes of preserving any possible intellectual or industrial property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that their legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify Lula Playa S.L. of this circumstance at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it is acting.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual or industrial property rights and their location on the website.
- Accreditation of the mentioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
- Privacy and personal data protection policy
Lula Playa S.L. may collect personal data and user information through forms on the Website for storage or use. In each of the forms in which personal data is collected, the user will receive the mandatory information on data protection.
Lula Playa S.L. undertakes to treat the user's personal data in accordance with current legislation on data protection. The user undertakes to keep the data provided duly updated, and is responsible for any damages caused as a result of the lack of veracity, accuracy or validity of the data provided.
Cookies are text files sent to the browser by a web server. The browser sends them back to the server without modification, thus reflecting a memory of previous events in http transactions in order to record the user's activities during their time of navigation. These files contain a series of information (from access passwords to display settings or preferred language) about the configuration of the Web Site in order to facilitate your next visit, making it more efficient. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
The uses of cookies are generally as follows:
- Keep track of users: When, on a web page, we accept the option of saving user and/or password, those data are saved in a cookie so that you do not have to be entering them for every page of the server. since the HTTP protocol does not have the capacity to store these data. We must always bear in mind that what is identified in these cases is a connection between the computer and the website, not between a specific person and the website.
- Customize the look of the website according to user preferences. Customization includes both presentation and functionality.
- Access users who have previously registered to the areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register on each visit.
However, for their use by ******************, the user must expressly accept them by clicking on the box of understanding, in the same way he can reject their use. You can also configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies sent by the Website.
- Social networking
Lula Playa S.L. may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers of the official Lula Playa S.L. websites on social networks (and/or who carry out any link or connection action through social networks) will be governed by this section, as well as by the conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Lula Playa S.L. will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services or any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow, and reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, inappropriate content from the corporate social network.
In the event of any incident, doubt or query related to this Website or the services provided by Lula Playa S.L., you may contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation. Users are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid for any actions that may be brought as a result of the provision of the service of the Website and its services and content and on the interpretation, application and compliance or non-compliance with the provisions herein, unless the user is a consumer in which case the applicable court and legislation will be that of his/her home.